Are you ready for you and your family to thrive by developing a positive mindset and realizing your truest potential?
Do you dream of giving your kids a strong mental edge, self-confidence and the drive to get the best out of their lives?
Children lead by example. So the important question to ask yourself from time to time: Are you the person you want your children to emulate?
Within these pages are helpful affirmations and instructions that can strengthen your positive mindset, guide you to becoming a good role model, and attract abundance in the lives of you and your family members.
This Positive Thinking Book For Your Family is exactly what you need. It is loaded with 570 inspirational and life-giving affirmations to help you transform your lives, one family member at a time.
In this book you will get:
- Affirmations for each family member (mom, dad, young children, and teens).
- Why you should begin teaching young children affirmations.
- Insight on how to reprogram your subconscious mind if you have been used to negative thinking.
- Guidance on how to create your own affirmations.
- Knowledge on how to accomplish your life goals using the concept of visualization and goal setting.
Whether you are a mom, a dad, or planning to have kids in the future, this positivethinking book is fantastic for parenting and furthering your own self-development.
The book is divided into topics such as:
- Affirmations for Your Family
- Affirmations for Education and Career/Business
- Affirmations for Growth
- Affirmations for Positive Health and Well-being
- Morning Affirmations; Gratitude and Kindness
- Affirmations for Friendships and Relationships
- Affirmations for Self-Esteem, Self-Love, and Body Positivity
The quality of your mind will ultimately determine the quality of your life, and a healthy mind needs healthy thoughts to assist in its improvement. Affirmations and positive approaches to the various aspects of your life will help you fuel your mind and elevate it to new heights. I think you will enjoy this positive journey!