In recent years much scientific research has been done on meditation and its practice. Meditation science has revealed that meditation for beginners and experts, both “sit down” meditation and mindfulness meditation, has amazing benefits for body, mind, and spirit.
- Have a stressful or lonely life?
- Feel like you are on a never-ending treadmill?
- Have physical, emotional, mental issues you would like to address?
- Wonder what inner peace about your circumstances would feel like?
This book addresses all of these issues.
Do you want to:
- Feel better?
- Improve your sense of wellbeing?
- Learn how to do personal healing work to address concerns and challenges you have?
- Feel more in control of your mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual health?
This free meditation book can help. It examines, in broad terms, the scientific findings, the types of meditation you can employ, why meditation works the way it does, and how it can be used for:
- Lessening Stress, Increasing a Sense of Well-Being (Chapter 3)
- Creativity and Problem Solving (Chapter 5)
- Attracting Good People, Things, and Circumstances (Chapter6)
Scientific findings have confirmed what Master Teachers and mystics have known for centuries—that meditation can be help individuals and communities in so many ways related to mental, emotional and physical health, inner peace, wellness, aliveness, and personal growth and evolution.
In addition to examining the research and the findings, the author Blair Abee offers his own perspective on why meditation works to create very positive outcomes. Blair has spent more than 45 years studying yoga, meditation, and other spiritual traditions, and offers his insights and personal discoveries.