Have you ever wondered why marriage can be so tough at times? Why is that 41% of first marriages end in divorce? But why that’s not the case for others? Can you change the situation and improve your marriage?
If you are struggling with these and other similar relationship questions, you got it right. This book is all about the whats, whys, and hows of one of the critical aspects of your life – your marriage.
Whether you are single looking for a lasting relationship or are married and want to improve the relationship with your spouse, this book delivers simple, practical, proven techniques for improving the quality of your married life.
With this book, you will be able to:
- Identify the core values that are critical when choosing a life partner.
- Find out about the factors that can clutter your marriage over time and how to deal with the situation.
- Validate that communication is critical, regardless of how long you have been in a relationship.
- Understand that loving your partner is often not enough for a lasting marriage; you need a little extra – romantic passion and making your partner a priority.
- Figure out healthier ways of conflict resolution in your relationship.
- Learn that consistency is critical in every area of life and lasting marriages are not an exception.
- And much more.
The Science Behind Lasting Marriage is a book on healthy relationships for the audience of the 21stcentury that is struggling on several fronts. It is indeed a guide that will help you deal with difficult life situations, particularly pertaining to married life.
You don’t have some of the statistics highlighted above. Instead, you can change the numbers for the better!