I’m here to teach you a power that is much stronger than what they teach at Hogwarts. It’s difficult to master. But it’s the only way to be heard in a word that gets louder every second. It’s the only way to make a real impact.
I know you have an amazing story to tell, whether you are a writer, video content creator, entrepreneur, designer, musician. You have something inside of you that bugs you every single damn day and won’t leave you alone. You want to make an impact. Build a tribe. Find an audience and make a change. Because this is what a true storyteller does. He changes things to become better.
You’re a storyteller. You just need to master that power.
Here’s what’s inside:
- why an idea is not enough and what you need instead
- the 4 most important storytelling principles
- the only question you need to answer to live your creative dream life
- 7 techniques that will catapult your storytelling to the next level
- the secret weapon of storytelling
- the 3 steps of minimalistic platform building
- how to double down on results in less time
- how to make money from your creativity
The first story that changed my life forever was Mel Gibson’s Braveheart. I was only nine years old when I saw it, but until this day I remember William Wallace saying: “Every man dies, not every man really lives.”
You have nothing to lose. Live by this principle.
Embark on the storyteller’s journey & tell your damn story.